- 500g chicken tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup plain flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 3 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Assemble a crumbing station with the first bowl holding the plain flour mixed with salt and pepper, the second bowl filled with milk and egg lightly beaten together, and in the third bowl, add the crushed cornflakes, sesame seeds and chia seeds.
- Roll chicken pieces into the flour, dip in the milk and then roll in the crushed cornflakes mixture.
- Lay chicken nuggets on a wire rack with a tray underneath.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.