- 4 cups white chocolate-flavoured dipping wafers
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups shelled unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Line a jelly-roll pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt dipping wafers in a large heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in cranberries, pistachios and nutmeg until blended.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break bark into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 6 weeks.