- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 bulb of garlic, minced (use less if preferred)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons white wine (optional)
- chopped parsley, to taste
- 30 tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
- In a glass dish, mix together the olive oil, melted butter, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, orange juice, white wine and parsley.
- Add the prawns and stir to coat. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a barbeque grill to high heat.
- Thread prawns onto skewers. Grill for 3-5 minutes, turning once, until cooked.