- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 Roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Preheat natural gas barbecue on medium for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes in a heavy plastic bag. Add tomatoes and squeeze bag gently to coat tomatoes with seasoning mixture. Remove tomatoes from bag.
- Grill tomatoes on a grill topper or directly on grid until tomatoes are heated through, about 8 – 10 minutes.