- 100g butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finally chopped
- 6 – 8 kipfler potatoes
- 4 – 6 lamb cutlets
- ½ lemon, juiced
- handful of rocket to serve
- Combine softened butter with crushed garlic and finely chopped rosemary. Mix well then place back in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Wash and cut the kipfler potatoes in half, length ways, and steam until the potatoes are tender.
- Use half of the butter mixture and place in a pan on medium to high heat, add the lamb and cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Place the cooked potatoes in a bowl with the remaining butter and lemon juice, stir to combine.
- To serve, place the potatoes on the bottom of the plate, layer the rocket, dressing it with the remaining lemon butter juice from the bowl, and then place the lamb cutlets on top.