- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups carrots, grated
- ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 175C degrees.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Place dates, bananas, eggs, apple cider vinegar and oil in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients from the food processor into dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the grated carrots and walnuts.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins or use silicone baking cups.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before frosting.
- To prepare the frosting, put everything into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.