- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups torn mixed greens
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- To prepare dressing, whisk together vinegar, honey, onion, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil.
- In a large bowl, toss pears with lemon juice to coat. Add greens and walnuts. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.