- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Place cannellini beans, barbeque sauce, tomato sauce, onion, bacon and garlic powder into a food processor, process until smooth.
- Spoon bean mixture into a baking tray and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with tomato and sliced spring onion. Serve warm with tortilla chips.